Absentee Voting Information
- To vote by absentee ballot you must be an eligible voter, and you must reside at the legal residence you give on this application on Election Day. It is a felony to make a false statement in an application for an absentee ballot, to apply for an absentee ballot more than once in an election with the intent to cast an illegal ballot, to show a ballot marked by a person to another person, or to violate an absentee ballot provision for the purpose of casting an illegal vote or to help anyone to cast an illegal vote.
- Be sure to give your correct legal residence address as completely as possible, since this is used to verify your precinct number.
- Please read the certification statements in Part 7 before signing and dating the Minnesota Absentee Ballot Application.
- Be sure to sign the Absentee Ballot Application.
- Return the completed application as soon as possible to the following address:
Mower County Auditor-Treasurer
Mower County Government Center
201 1st Street NE, Suite 7
Austin, MN 55912
- Read the instructions provided with the Absentee Ballot when you receive it.
- Do not submit more than one application for each election.
- You must indicate whether you are requesting ballots for the primary or general election, or both. (If nothing is checked, you will receive ballots for both elections.)
- Your absentee ballots will be mailed or delivered to you as soon as they are available.